Education and Training: Solebury School, New Hope, Pennsylvania, 1935 Princeton University, Architecture, Princeton, New Jersey, AB, 1939 Princeton University, post-graduate work in architecture,Princeton, New Jersey, 1940 Worked with Antonin Raymond, from 1939 to1942, and from1945 to 1948 Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1946 Teachers and Influences: Wiiliam Hunt studied with Anna Betts and C. F. Ramsey at the Solebury School in New Hope, as well as with Harry Leith-Ross and John Folinsbee during the summers while studying at Princeton University. Connection to Bucks County: William Hunt was born in Lambertville, New Jersey and lived there his whole life. His parents owned the Byroad Farm on Goat Hill Road, now Chimney Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast. The farm was remodeled for the family by architect Margaret Fulton Spencer in 1927, with landscaping done by painter Elizabeth Freedley Price. Hunt opened his own architectural firm in 1949 and went into partnership with architect Jules Gregory. Hunt met his wife, Janet, when she first came to work at the firm. They lived on Byroad Farm in a remodeled two-story chicken house. Janet Hunt remains active in the Lambertville and New Hope art communities. Colleagues and Affiliations: William Hunt studied painting with Charles F. Ramsey, Harry Leith-Ross and John Folinsbee. He was partner with architect Jules Gregory and worked with architect and designers, Antonin and Noemi Raymond. Writer James Gould Cozzens was a neighbor, and painter B.J.O. Nordfeld, Lloyd and Barbara Wescott were friends and colleagues. Hunt was a member of the Phillips Mill Community Association, an original stockholder in the Bucks County Playhouse. He established the Phillips-Barber Foundation with Lloyd Wescott to help indigent families pay medical expenses (later became the Phillips-Barber Family Health Center, part of the Hunterdon Medical Center). Hunt was actively involved with the community on various projects.